Glow Crazy Doodle Dome Review
You can trust my review, bad or good is your choice and i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
I wanted to post a review of this product because I did go through and read some of the Amazon.com reviews before I purchased, and a lot of them are out of date or just unfair (like the accusation that company employees are posting positive reviews under the guise of consumers).
I bought mine at Wal-Mart. The copyright date on the box was 2011. This is the one you need to buy, because it is different and better than the older version. I don't know if this is the one they're selling on Amazon.com or not, but the box that came with ours does look the same as the one they're showing on Amazon.
The tent is pretty big. All four of my children are able to fit inside of it (ages 7, 6, 4 and 2), though I can't really say how comfortable they are. I'm sure they're pretty crammed in when they're all in there. There is plenty of room for a larger adult and at least one child to sit inside comfortably.
The whole inside of the tent is made from the light sensitive material, except for the floor and the two ends, so there is plenty of room to draw. The drawings last a lot longer than I would have expected, too ... several minutes vs. several seconds.
My kids have really enjoyed this tent and they literally spend hours inside of it. Which is really great since it's summer and they are perpetually bored.
The major drawback and reason I didn't give the tent four stars is because the material (especially on the ends) is flimsy. Ours had a hole in it when it arrived. I seriously doubt this tent would stand up to a lot of rough play ... which is something my kids tend to do. I have to constantly remind them that the tent is for drawing in, not playing in. Also the poles you use to keep the tent rigid seem just a little too long, so they bow slightly. Which isn't really a problem, but it's a sign of poorer quality.
We just got this tent, so I will post an update later if there are any real problems with durability. Hope this helps someone make a choice.
Read the full review for more information about this product.
Glow Crazy Doodle Dome Price
Sorry i dont have price detail or price not available.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on this site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Glow Crazy Doodle Dome Overview
Sorry i dont have complete description for this product.
Glow Crazy Doodle Dome Features
- Grab the Glow Wand and wave the light
- When it hits the Doodle Dome you can draw, play and write
- Stick the glow canvas to your clothes for the ultimate Glowcrazy tag game
Glow Crazy Doodle Dome Detail
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 5 x 15 inches ; 3.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B004Q6EVVS
- Item model number: 5512207
- Manufacturer recommended age: 36 months - 15 years
- Batteries: 4 AAA batteries required.
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #37,549 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
- Average Customer Review: (20 customer reviews)
Available at Amazon Check Price Now!
Glow Crazy Doodle Dome Other Resource
Doodle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaA doodle is an unfocused drawing made while a person's attention is otherwise occupied. Doodles are simple drawings that can have concrete representational meaning or ...
Google logo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Google has had many logos since its renaming from BackRub. The current official Google logo was designed by Ruth Kedar, and is a wordmark based on the Catull typeface.
Doodle Jump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Doodle Jump is a video game developed and published by Lima Sky for Windows Phone, iOS, BlackBerry, Android, Java Mobile (J2ME), and Nokia Symbian and soon on the ...
If you need more resource you can visit Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google or Doodle Official Website.
0 comments:
Post a Comment